Our experience has been built up over almost 20 years of creating interfaces for a wide variety of markets and environments. It is through this cross-disciplinary experience that we are able to provide our customers with a very rich approach.
Every user expects a fast, responsive interface.
We achieve this goal by integrating into the design the concepts of optimizing the elements that make up the interface, as well as its structure, of embedded or mobile systems.
- Corporate signature : The signature consists in isolating the minimum number of elements sufficient to emphasize the image in the most diverse environments. This makes it possible to apply the signature to a wide range of graphic interfaces, from the simplest to the most complex.
- « Usabililty » – Intuitiveness, ergonomics & usability : The aim of any interface is to humanize a system that is above all governed by technology. By taking into account the nature of the users (external or internal to the company), as well as the frequency of use (occasional, regular or constant), we are able to define the interface’s needs in terms of intuitiveness, ergonomics and user-friendliness.
- « Skinning » : is to develop the interface’s graphic layer like a skin covering the system. The aim here is not simply to apply the previously established mock-ups directly, but to optimize the interface components as far as possible.
Once the functionalities and constraints have been precisely defined, the choice of tools is crucial. Thanks to our long experience in application development, our team is able to select the technologies best suited to your project, to ensure its robustness and scalability.
Security & load testing
Our knowledge of application development and network management, coupled with our experience of hacking techniques, enables us to quickly identify potentially vulnerable points in an application and its infrastructure, and advise you on how to remedy them.
- Web security audit: in black box (without knowing the internal structure of your site and web server) or in white box (with access to the server).
- Intrusion test: Real-life intrusion test using current hacking techniques.
- Load tests: Whether it’s to identify the cause of an application’s malfunction, or to ensure that your application can withstand a given load before it opens to the public. We have the tools and experience to identify and remedy any problems encountered.
- Source code audit: Audit applications written in Java or php.
- High security: Installation of software or hardware encryption systems (e.g. tokens) and biometric access control.